Pages

Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Late Getting Home from Work Weeknight Dinner

John  is still at work so I want something super quick for dinner tonight.

Using the leftover Asian BBQ sauce from Sunday’s meal. This time over portabella mushroom caps which I will grill on the grill pan.

Serving with Fettuccine with Lemon Cheese Sauce…this is a new recipe that I haven’t tried before. I like that it calls for spinach (or I can substitute any of the greens that we are luckily getting from the CSA right now).

UPDATE: After making this, I thought it was just so...so. Liked the citrus and the greens but the pasta got gummy when the cream cheese cooled a little. Will probably try an alfredo style sauce but add greens and/or citrus to it to give it a little different flair.

Drinking 2009 Fritz Winery Estate Rosé - #wine http://cellartracker.com/w?915260 #noumena12_dining

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More