Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Read my review of Barndiva

Share Feedback

OpenTable: Restaurant Reservations. Right this way. Restaurant Reservations Free - Instant - Confirmed




This email was sent to you by: Ann Roberts (info@Noumena.Com) from a reservation made on OpenTable.com. Message from Sender: I recently dined at Barndiva through a reservation I made on OpenTable.com. Below summarizes my dining experience. I hope you will find this helpful next time you are deciding where to dine. Feedback on Barndiva
Food Good
Ambiance Very Good
Service Very Good
Overall Very Good
Noise Moderate
Fit for Foodies, Great for Outdoor Dining, Notable Wine List

Don't miss out on the cocktail selections! My favorite was Sandra's Balsy (Champagne with 20 year old balsamic vinegar) or the Dealer's Choice. Fascinating selection of liquor and mixers.



0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More