Pages

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Last Night

Tonight was my last restaurant week dinner because of other commitments this weekend. I couldn't think of a better way to end restaurant week than at Meadowlark. We started with a bottle of Letitia Pinot Noir which was wonderful. I had the Beets and Frites (don't forget to have the caper mayo...it's my favorite)! I had the Grilled Sirloin and Fresh-dug Potato Gratin with Homegrown Tomatoes and Chard. It's was wonderful! To complete my meal, I had the Oatmeal Cookie with Ice Cream. I didn't share! Although, I did manage to steal a bite of my friends Lemon Chess Pie...which was also delicious! All in all, I had an excellent week dining out!

I'm already looking forward to Restaurant Week in 2008!

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More