Pages

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Restaurant Week Wednesday

I have a love/hate relationship with restaurant week. I can normally go into my 'usual' restaurants on a Wednesday night a get a table without a problem. Not tonight. My choices were the back room or the bar.

Let me start by saying that I love Pacchia! I eat there at least twice a week. One of my favorite things on the menu is the Sweet Potato/Eggplant appetizer. I can eat that and a salad and be happy! Tonight's iteration was fine...but it was sorta lukewarm. I've definitely had it better. The second course of the restaurant week menu was the Fifth Street Salad which is one of my favorites. I chose the pork as my entree and was again disappointed. The pork was dry and didn't seem to have much flavor. Nothing like the fabulous pork I had off the regular menu last Saturday.
While tonight's meal was a little disappointing...I still came away happy. And I'll be back because it's just part of my love/hate relationship with restaurant week.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More