Pages

Monday, July 30, 2007

It's Monday and it is Restaurant Week in Dayton OH

I love restaurant week. I think because it gives me an excuse to go out to dinner every night of the week! (Some would argue that I don't usually need an excuse!)

Tonight I went to my usual Monday night dining out spot. Monday is apparently a slow dining out night here is Dayton and so there are only a few places open regularly on Mondays. Coco's was perfect because it is a 10 minute walk from home.

I'm not usually a big salad person but I can never get enough of Coco's regular salad with blue cheese dressing. I can't figure it out. I selected the Tilapia dinner entree rested on a sun-dried tomato, asparagus and goat cheese risotto cake finished with a lemon vodka buerre blanc. I finished the meal with the Strawberry shortcake which was lovely.

Based on the comments in Mark Fisher's Uncorked blog at the Dayton Daily News, I'm definitely going to have to add Jay's and Cest Tout to my restaurant week destinations along with my already planned trip to Meadowlark on Wednesday.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More