Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Just Last Week

I was in NYC on business! I'm really getting tired of traveling but GREAT food keeps me going!

It was my first (and won't be my last) trip to Craft! The menu is a list of foods then you ask your server about the foods and they tell you how it is prepared that evening! I started with Crispy Fresh Bacon and John started with Smoked Sturgeon. We shared New Zealand Venison, Potatoes Gratin, and Fava Beans. It is great because there is plenty of food to share at the table. We also go to taste Sweetbreads (okay...so I didn't taste them), Thai Red Snapper, Roasted Baby Carrots, Potate Puree, and beet salad.

The food was fabulous! We had a very lovely wine (one of these days I'll get better about writing all of this down)!

John also stopped at craftWich which is a little sandwich shop in Bryant park and is part of the Craft group. He didn't stop raving until he left NYC. (Yes, he took advantage of my business trip to "share" a hotel room so he could spend time in NYC. So while he was off gallivanting around the city, I actually had to work!)

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More