Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

2011 Smith-Roberts Holiday Party Menu

2011 Holiday PartyThyme Gougères

Smoked Salmon Tarts

Sun-Dried Tomato and Pesto Torta

Stilton and Quince Jam Puff Pastries

Tiropoitas – Cheese stuffed filo dough
Okay, I admit that I did not make these but thanks to Olive, an Urban Dive for making them for me.

Party Squares

Spicy Grilled Shrimp

Italian Sausage Dip

Grandma’s Olive Chip Dip

Mango Chutney Dip

Jerk Pork with Cranberry Chutney

Korean Barbecued Skirt Steak

Korean Barbecued Portobello Mushrooms – use the marinade for the Skirt Steak

Brussels Sprout Slaw

Sweet Potato Salad with Orange-Maple Dressing – why roast your own sweet potatoes when you can buy them in packages?

Wild Rice and Lentil Salad – The dressing didn’t sound that interesting to me so I used olive oil, balsamic, and lemon juice instead.

Chocolate Almond Bark with Sea Salt

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More